Tuesday 17 July 2012

Chester Zoo

on the 9th of July we  went to Chester Zoo! We saw all the animals - The snakes and the Capybaras were my favourite!!  We played in all the parks. We saw a Camel stamp on a wild bunny twice. We went to the shop and I brought a toy Capybara and some apple sweets. We went travelled by train and shuttle bus.  I enjoyed it,  we were there for about 8 and a half hours.   We went through the Bats cave I didn't like it ! I  can not wait to go again ! It was really fun .















loves, Lola x o

7 comments:

  1. I Love Capybaras!! They are one of my favourite animals! Your capybara toy is so cute! it looks like you had lots of fun at the zoo, great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lola
    I enjoyed reading your blog
    Looks like you had a good day at the zoo
    See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lola! I really like your photos - especially the elephant! For a minute I thought the past one was a baby capybara, then I despised it was a toy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops. I meant "realised" not "despised"!

      Delete
  4. that was funny !! today i'm doing another post today !!

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for your comment - please remember i'm only 10!